What is Chlorella?
Can help break down heavy metals
May support natural detoxification
Is nature`s richest whole-food source of chlorophyll
May help decrease plaque buildup in arteries
May support healthy cholesterol levels
- The best selling supplement in Japan, Chlorella a single cell algae and is nature`s richest whole food source of chlorophyll, a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body and contains abundant RNA, plus the chlorella growth factor, lightweight proteins and other minerals and vitamins. Chlorella aids the body in the breakdown of heavy metals and other toxins.
- Chlorella is a microscopic organism, and though it was not discovered until 1890, it has existed for two and a half billion years.
- Chlorella is the fastest reproducing single cell in nature and contains RNA (genetic information) that strengthens and protects cell during replication.
- Perhaps natures most intensely studied food; chlorella also helps break down the heavy metals and toxins such as PCBs, DDT, mercury, cadmium and lead.
- Chlorella is also natures richest source of chlorophyll containing up to 2-3 times more than other algaes and grasses.
- In 1890, research by Professor M.W. Beijerinck verified chlorella to be safe and suitable for eating.
A word from Dave Sandoval:
The world`s most ancient food and still one of its most unappreciated miracles, just as it created stability in our atmosphere by creating ozone and oxygen out of toxic carbon monoxide and gaseous clouds, it too can restore order to spastic cells and toxic bodies.
– Dave Sandoval